View Single Post
Old 12-03-19, 13:45
Terry Warner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin MacDonald View Post
I am dealing with the DMV here in MN, who don't like my Canadian Ferret. The stubborn Scot in my head likes a fight, but I need more ammo.

Looking for any documents that discuss the design for and utilization of the ferret on roads.

Thanks in advance.

KAM
What's this about an armoured car? You realize it is a 196? two-seat, Daimler convertible, 6-cylinder, green in colour? It came from the factory like that, with no seat belts, no front windshield or wipers, a meep-meep horn, left and right turns, and a tepid licence plate light (or not).

Just kidding - the question about road speed should be easily proven in the manual. It will list cross country speeds as slower, with many cautions about stopping, slopes, obstacle climbing and crossing, and getting stuck.

If you are going to have trouble with your local DMV, maybe go to another office?

Finally, failing to issue a registration to you means every other HMV on the road is suddenly suspect. I suggest you pay your $$ and join the MVPA https://www.mvpa.org/ and look at their documentation. You won't be the first owner to face this challenge.

- 74-????? M151A2
- 70-08876 M38A1
- 53-71233 M100CDN trailer

Beware! The Green Disease walks among us!