View Single Post
Old 11-02-15, 13:00
MLU Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Fedak View Post
I am sure that this is not a high priority, but when the time comes, it would be nice to use some of the other features that the VBulletin system offers. As time goes on, I think more members are using high speed internet connections, and the requirements to have restrictions on the image sizes and the lack of photo albums should be reviewed.
Even though more members use high speed internet connections, even more so are using mobile devices to view MLU. So I kept image thumbnail size at a size where it does not use too much bandwith or screen space. We can reset the picture and thumbnail size if needed.

Just had a quick look at metalmeet.com, and noted as a non-member I cannot even thumbnails which at MLU, can be viewed by non-members.

Quote:
The vBulletin system also supports the use of individual photo albums that can contain image collections of various topics. This is a great resource to add to the individual threads.
Try http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/album.php and see if this is what you are looking for.

Hanno