View Single Post
Old 15-10-08, 14:19
Corowa Project 30

Hi Colin,
It appears that you must have had a great time at Corowa in 2008. It is amazing how many people come for a year and then make sure they are able to attend again the next year and the year after and so on. The auction is the main way we raise money to put back into the event for the next year and we really appreciate any donations.

I will be speaking to the Ball Park Caravan Park managers shortly to follow up on issues we discussed in July when we had our KVE AGM. We are aiming to have mass participation at this Auction and Presentation evening because we want to recognise the efforts put in by many people over the years. A number of people have organised the event over the years and people who have only recently been attending quite often don't know the past history. We are hoping that the original organisers and people who have assisted with organising the event over the years will be able to attend and maybe could provide people with their experiences over the years. I am sure that Alan Newton and Ian Grieve must be amazed at how the event has become the premier military vehicle gathering in Australia.

We welcome any suggestions or assistance from participants and people are more than welcome to join KVE Inc. The event has become too large to be run by 2 or 3 people.

I am expecting Bob Mosely to start the countdown to Corowa. It is now under 5 months and hopefully Bob will work out the number of days.
Research & Development
THE COROWA YEAR 30 PROJECT