View Single Post
Old 11-01-08, 03:31
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Quote:
Originally posted by Vets Dottir 2nd
Yikes ... I hope none of our MLU friends were blown about? And isn't it starnge to hear about the freak tornados in the US of A ... weird weather .......... what's up with that? ... anyways ... see what the Ontario winds have blown around ...
Nothing much.... just 150 yards from our building part of the CIBC sign fell 52 stories in the wind yesterday evening... Bay St was closed all the way south from Adelaide (where I work) to Front St, and King St closed all the way from York to Yonge... basically, they closed down the financial heart of Canada until mid morning.

AJ, you haven't gotten back to me about my date yet, hmmm?

BTW, for those who actually care, we're back to around zero, damp and gray. It's supposed to be snowing tonight north of the city, so I'm not going to bitch.... much! I just spent two goddam hours in a goddam dentist's chair having some goddam hung-over incompetent ream out the biggest tooth in my head and fill it full of crap which will no doubt fall out as soon as the warranty expires. DID I MENTION THAT I HURT??!! So be nice, you morons...