Thread: fox info needed
View Single Post
Old 13-10-05, 13:22
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Re: fox info needed

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger Condron
We just recieved a Fox and an Otter for our ww2 collection, apx 160 pieces mostly US. I am going to restore it but I don't know much about them. The car is fairly complete but needs the outside storage boxs and some misc. interior parts. There is a triangle about 2 inches wide welded on the front plate, any ideas? What I realy need is a paint color and code for it.
ser #2844609293 built in April 23, 1942, Hamilton Bridge model#ac contract # 7427, serial#3A, paint OA76
Hi Roger..
Welcome abord..
Wow!!!
Sounds like you have some great iron..Starting with the Fox and the OTTer..
I have manuals available for lots of Military vehic;les,some very rare ones..
Let me know off line if you need manuals..

#14: 200 pages GENERAL MOTORS CANADA, ILLUST. PARTS LIST. ARMOURED CAR, CANADIAN, GM Mark 1 (Fox 1) MOD. A.C. Chassis 8446 (Feb.'43)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#15: 290 pages NEW CAR, ARMOURED, CANADIAN GM Mark 1. (Fox) Operation, Maintenance and Repair. (Feb.'43)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#16: 168 pages CRAC-02 GM CANADA, ILLUST. PARTS LIST, CAR, LIGHT RECONNAISSANCE, CANADIAN, Mark 1 (Otter 1), Mod. RAC Chassis 8447 (Jan.'43)

#17: 320 pages. NEW RAC-C1, LIGHT RECON CANADIAN CMP GM Mark I, II (R.A.C.) Operation, Maintenance and Repair.

http://www.dana-nield.com/d3/blair/H...8/Default.aspx

Just click on the "Manuals" header for list of manuals.

Post some pix on MLU forum..
We all want to see what you have..