View Single Post
Old 16-04-20, 04:42
Toby Baillie

Default Still Alive

G'day All,

Just posting to let you know that I'm still alive and still keeping in mind my Blitzes even with everything going on!

There's been quite a lot happening since I last posted; I don't live in Hillston anymore and have bought a house in Murrumbateman just outside Canberra with my partner. I was working in Canberra but got jack of that pretty quickly and got myself a job with one of the nearby Councils working in GIS.

I was having a good talk with John Mackie Snr the other day and started missing my projects a lot! As soon as all this unpleasantness is out of the way, I'm heading home to take stock of the restos (which unfortunately have deteriorated into an advanced start of disorder in my absence).

I'm going to clean both trucks up, get the Ford in under cover in the shed and re-order and take stock of all my Chev parts. I really need to have a bit of a clear-out to be honest, so may be having a bit of a garage sale in the not too distant future.

The Chev will be my focus and hopefully I can get it into my workshop out at the farm. I also need to help move an old Bedford out at the farm which is deteriorating pretty fast (though she was a great go-er not to long ago).

I hope everyone's holding up well and keeping at it!

Toby