View Single Post
Old 23-07-18, 05:35

Default For Sale C8A HUP ZL 1943

Gentlemen: Hope all is well. Again, due to health reasons, I am down sizing a lot. I have put my 1943 ZL on Milweb for sale. You can check it out there for the details. Again like the my 15 CWT currently up for grabs, all info and conversations will remain private and I ask that it be kept that way on the MLU forum. AND if a guy by the name of Andy from Ontario inquires..."Pound Salt in Siberia".
The unit was already privately sold, but after a long hard realty check(age) it was decided to pass. Serious offers only and if you have any questions or need any more photos, you can do so through Milweb.
Again....this is not to take anything away from this Forum, which is a supreme entity within itself.
Thanks for looking.....Robert

Oh... and PS to the uneducated masses....I had an email today, among many, from a fellow that was working on a "Frankenstein" 1955 GMC 4X4. Things were not going at all well so he thought he could possibly buy the ZL and torch the living "s---t" out of it to make it into a camper/caravan unit.
Out of courtesy to the management....I can not repeat on this forum what I said to him, where I told him to go and to save his money and go get an education!
Have a nice week R.