Thread: Heads Up: Very interesting auction
View Single Post
Old 24-11-17, 18:29
MLU Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob love View Post
I have a different question, which I'll post on here but if no answer in a few days I'll send an email. For overseas bidders, how can we pay for any winning lots? Is there any way to pay by Mastercard or Paypal, and then have one of our MLU contacts pick up the items?

As well, with regard to the VAT, am I safe to assume that by being an overseas bidder, the VAT is not added to our final bills?
Rob,

I would not wait with your questions to BVA auctions, send them an email rather than expecting them to answer here.

Regarding payment I read: “There are two methods of paying for your lot: simply and securely with iDeal, or by personal bank transfer.”

If you send your invoice to someone local he can pick it up for you by showing the invoice. I had reserved 6 December, but pickup dates have changed to 7 and 8 December which makes it hard for me to pick up stuff as I have other appointments on those days. I will try to rearrange my schedule, or find another MLU member to pick up items. I’m confident we can come up with a solution.

All for now and happy bidding!

Hanno