View Single Post
Old 27-01-07, 21:53

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Another

Quote:
Originally posted by mike mckinley
hi rob

brian is correct, it lies down here in lobster land.......the old road between welsford and fredericton junction at clarendon. trying to buy it would be a waste of time....i have tried. at first i got a very long story about how it belonged to "the man of the house" who had passed on and that it was some sort of memorial to him. later i find out that it really belonged to the son....who still has the body and a ton of parts in a barn.....still not forsale. i have left a card with both the owner and the mother of the owner(whose property it rests on) incase they change their minds. about once a year i take a drive up to see if it still remains and to see if there has been a change of heart. no, i have no interest in a hup, but if salvable, i would like to see it go to a good home.

mike
Speak for yourself Michael!! I have been after that truck for the past 15 years!! I will set out to trap, kill, and skin any certain"Ford" type vehicle and trailer combinations including the "crew" thereof that attempts to pass into Sunbury County in a desparate but futile attempt to import any more further CMP veh into the general vicinity of Hammond Ont!!!!
Cheers, Bill