View Single Post
Old 24-01-07, 13:07
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Gracies Thrash.....

Was glad to see old friends at Gracies and meet the new lads from MLU,Home of the Brave...
Wild Bill and I got there about 4:30 and had a drink and was checking around the bar and spotted the Ozzie chapeau and low and behold if Jif wasn't sitting quietly by himself,at a table for 10...having gotten there at 4....Hard to get ahead of Jif ,so we gathered up our drinks and joined up..
What a great time..
The program was mentioned by BooBee and Rub wasnt even acting up ..Gunnar finally wet down the New crowns...and put on a marvelous slide show of trucks on his travels..and a zebra striped whorehouse somewhere in Darkest Africa..
Not that he would sample the wares ..so he says..but cool none the less..
With all the lads that showed up last night ,including Don Dingwall that we don't see enough of,because of work commitments ,I was glad to hear that Don's wife has recovered nicely and that is a great thing..
Clive ,as usual had a ton of new "Show and tell" books in the mill,and let me tell you....you'll get in line to get the latest Clive Law offerings..
A must have for any Truck nut and a new book on the complete military motorcycle book..
Every one of us needs a copy of each..
Anyway there are pix to follow and I can see our Eastern Ontario-Western Quebec 2 annual BooBees Burgers and Beer Bash in August bigger and better than ever..