View Single Post
Old 25-07-11, 22:06
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanno Spoelstra View Post
After an initial burst of donations they went down to a trickle. One recent example is MLU member and fellow countryman Henk Minne who recently reached a certain age and made a donation of the number of years he has attained in Euro's . . . no, one does not ask a gentleman about his age. But well received it was!

As many members do not frequent this website on a daily basis, I am posting here again to bring this subject back to your attention. If you enjoy this forum, please donate what you can! As long as we can keep this forum running from donations, we do not have to switch to subscriptions or even worse, advertising. . .

Thanks in advance!
Hanno..
I think the administration is doing an excellent job on the enhanced MLU forum..THe bugs seem to be getting worked out and for you and the others is a labour of love..(I assume)..
But not knowing anything aboout present days web page costs,may I be crass enough to ask just approximatelywhat it costs to run MLU forum for a year..???

I'm sure I will be shocked at the costs but as the first member after Sean and Jif,I have been a monitary supporter from day one and will continue to be..But curiosity has me ,as I am sure others are interested to know also..
Anyway I will continue on with my contributions yearly..or more often if required..