View Single Post
Old 29-04-18, 03:59

Default Hey Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp truck View Post
Rob,
Hope I get the photos right.
The last set of photos are MX-6707 AMU's (and some I don't recognize) and the two pieces antenna sections (AS-1730/VRC bottoms and AS-1095/VRC tops for the RT-524. To the left of the green "disc" shape is the wire assembly that runs between the RT-524 and the remote handset assembly.
Bin of S-250/U handsetsand M80/U mikes for RT-524 and PRC-77. Webbing is ST-138/PRC25 for carrying the PRC-77, bin of the "one" sided headsets for the PRC-77 or CPRC-26/CPRC-510 as I can't make out the connector if they are 5 inline pins or the circular type, the mast is for the C42 AMU which mounts on the spare tire mount on the M38A1. The radio adapters(?) under this mount, I think are for the M151, not sure.
For your 5/4 ton, the AMU mounts next to the mast type are what go on these trucks. I have a couple for the 5/4 ton cages.
Very nice acquistion.
Ian
Hey Ian I'm Rob Cooper from Wetaskiwin area. I hear you are the radio guru. I'm a ex Jimmy from 1984 era. I served 1 sigs when they were in Calgary. I'm building my mid life crisis a Iltis. Just wand to say hello. Yes all the numbers look like they mean something we used the an/Vrc 12 era stuff back then. Rob