Thread: Heads Up: Denim Tank Suit news
View Single Post
Old 19-12-17, 06:02

Just a heads-up! I got the sample suit in. Love it! A little olive in color than my postwar fabric, but that is being picky.

Stitching is first rate! Size I got was what I consider a Large. I fit but on jeans and t-shirt a very trim fit. No crotch binding and legs and sleeves a good fit, But to be the loose coverall I am looking for I would get an XL.

Irfan is going to send me his proposed size chart tomorrow and I will share that with you all for comments.

I hope you don't think this is too mercenary, but I would encourage you to order sooner rather than later. It will take about 600 yards to do the suits I estimate, but the original order was to be 1,000 meter roll. That got pushed up to double, and then at the last minute to 3,000 yards. Granted, Irfan will probably make the two piece denim jacket and trousers for What Price Glory, but it would help Irfan and my credit card balance if we can get enough orders to cover our fabric buy.

So, if you plan to buy, treat yourself to a fresh suit before the spring MV shows begin.

Pics tomorrow!

Jim