Thread: For Sale: 1945 Tanker Oversuit
View Single Post
Old 13-02-15, 10:38
Dusan Klavik

Default Coverall size chart

Finally I received the size chart. It is in centimeters. Seams are the benchmarks. The girth as you call it here is the Neck to crotch line and is measured at the back of the coverall from bottom edge of collar over the back and butt to the crotch seam. (so not all the way up the front side)
As an example, Daniel is 176cm tall, 82kg weight and 95cm in waist (these data can well tell him what size is needed) and has No.6 Denim with enough space to wear a battledress underneath.
Bear in mind that when machine washed it may shrink a bit, maximum about 2cm after the first wash. The recommendation is not to wash on more than 40°C. Sensible hand-wash is prefered to keep it nice for a long time. The legs have about 4-5cm fold at the bottom so could be extended if you would feel in need of extra lenght.
Daniel would prefer that you choose one of the standard sizes, but if there is really an odd figure, an extra size can be made. Note this would take longer in order to make the patterns.
He is yet determining the postage to USA,CND and UK. Although he is going to get a batch of around 50 coveralls made this time, he prefers to know the sizes in advance so he can optimise the batch. After this the production of the batch would be about 2 months.
I will add information here as soon as I know more...so thanks for patience.
Attached Thumbnails
DenimCoverall.jpg  

1938 Standard Flying 12 Staff Car
1943? Ford FGT cab.13 project
180 gall WWII water bowser project
1942 Fordson WOT8 project

www.rotanazdar.cz