Thread: For Sale: Corowa 2013 DVD
View Single Post
Old 25-02-14, 21:53
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Corowa 2013 DVD

It's finally at the duplicators for launching at the 2014 Corowa event, this is the record of the largest annual gathering of former military vehicles in Australia.

The theme was Year of the Trailed Vehicle and Armour and there are plenty of both featured in the video with many interviews and profiles of some rare and unusual vehicles.

The cover of the DVD shows Bob Shutt's CMP based Ford SC1, the only drivable example in existence. These were built as reverse lend-lease here in Australia, with a body inspired by the White Scout Car, based on the F15 chassis.

Also featured are a FBE semi-trailer towed by a 'barn find' C60S owned by Ian Evans and as it is a swim-in we go for a ride in the mighty Alvis Stalwart and an amphibious Jeep.

I will be at Corowa this year shooting the Year of WW1 and Ford vehicles and have also been asked to deliver the talk, and I may even give a preview of that talk soon.

For those not travelling to Corowa the DVD may be ordered by sending me a PM. Price is A$35 plus postage.
Attached Thumbnails
Corowa 2013 YOTTVAA cover.jpg  

42 FGT No8 (Aust) remains
42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Macleod, Victoria Australia
Also Canadian Military Pattern Vehicles group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadianmilitarypattern