View Single Post
Old 14-11-06, 19:49
Vets Dottir

Hi all,

I was really surprized and pleased today to find 2 replies/acknowledgements to two emails I sent out, to our Prime Ministers office, and to our Local MPs office, regards the Sate Funeral for our last WW1 Vet.

Quote:
Dear Carman Sinclair:

On behalf of the Right Honourable Stephen Harper, I would like to thank you for your e-mail, in which you raised an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Greg Thompson, Minister of Veterans Affairs.

Please be assured that the statements you made have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to Minister Thompson, so that he too may be made aware of your comments. I am certain that the Minister will give your views every consideration. For more information on the Government's initiatives, you may wish to visit the Prime Minister's Web site, at www.pm.gc.ca.

L.A. Lavell
Executive Correspondence Officer
for the Prime Minister's Office
Agent de correspondance
de la haute direction
pour le Cabinet du Premier ministre

Mr. Harper,

Please help to make this happen for our last WW1 Vet when he passes, honouring and commemorating, as our last WW1 Vet, for ALL of our WW1 Vets. My heart feels that this seems the ONLY right thing to do.

www.dominion.ca/statefuneral <http://www.dominion.ca/statefuneral >

Thank You,

Carman Sinclair
BC
-------

Dear Carmen,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be assured your e-mail will be brought to Mr. Abbott's attention.

Wendy Kemble
Constituency Assistant to Jim Abbott MP
Parliamentary Secretary to
Minister of Canadian Heritage

Carman aka Karmen