View Single Post
Old 30-07-11, 20:10
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Welcome..again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Jo View Post
Hi All

I have only been a member for 12 months and was a complete novice and at times reluctant to ask a question or seek advice for fear of making a fool of myself. But I am so grateful to the members of MLU who have been so helpful with their support and assistance during my first restoration project, now completed and something I am proud of. I knowing full well I could not have done it alone.

I love the friendly banter between the members and I follow each and every comment made on the MLU forum which really makes me feel I am part of a larger fraternity of people with similar interests around the world. I feel to be part of such a wonderful group you must pay to ensure we continue to stay viable.

In this life you get nothing for nothing and to pay a membership of $50 a year, or around a dollar a week is small change for what we get out of the MLU membership.

Cheers

Tony
Tony..We are always glad to have such high caliber members such as yourself..
That partake and share ..that is what this forum is all about..
And over the years those of us that can travel around to other country's and get together with other members that we have met through the MLU forum..That has been our founding fathers ,Jeff..AKA JIF Winnington-Ball's greatest accomplishment and we, the great unwashed ,mean to keep his dream alive and carry on with his good work..
Wea all use are own names here and locations and over the years many of us now know each other ..which never would have happened with out his guidance and this forum..
So carry the message on and support us..post lots and enjoy the time we have together..
I'm curious about your handle ..Little Jo..
1.You are either little in stature..
2.You look like little Joe on the old TV series Bonanza..
3.or you are 6'19"..just a couple of inches shorter than our biggest Dutchman,Hanno,who is 6"21"....
4.Other
'Fess up..
We need a laugh..