View Single Post
Old 12-10-08, 13:47
Corowa Project 30

The countdown is on - 5 months until the 30th Annual GPA Swim-In and Ex-Military Vehicle Rally. To assist the organisers please send in your entry form. Entries received by the 28th February will receive special mementos.

THE LATEST UPDATE:
On Saturday 14th March 2009 the Rotary Club has offered to provide a meal for participants of the event at Ball Park prior to the Presentations and Auction. We have orgainised marquees to make this more comfortable than in the past. Hopefully people will be supportive of this and KVE are going to subsidise part of the meal. If you pay your $10 entry fee you will only have to pay $10 for the 2 course meal.

The entry form asks for participants to nominate who will be attending so all people on the form will only have to pay $10. I have received some Entry Forms back but know that many of you are still to send it back. Please download the form from the website www.corowaswim-in.org It is a 2 page form and the second page asks you to indicate what meal functions you will be attending.

On the Thursday evening the Corowa Shire are organising a Civic Reception for us. We are celebrating 30 years of this event at Corowa and the Corowa Shire is celebrating 150 years. At this stage they will be providing us with nibblies. (I will provide more information as it comes to hand.)

On the Saturday night we are trying to get as many people to attend the presentations and auction so decided that if a meal is provided at a small charge it will make it easier for participants who don't have to decide what they are going to have for dinner. A main course and dessert for $10 (if you have paid your entry fee) enables participants to enjoy themselves prior to the final event at 7.30pm.

The Sunday Carvery at the Corowa RSL is usually a great night. We are booked in for 8pm and there is plenty of food. We recommend that you stay until the Monday as this is usually a great night.

For further enquiries please ask or send me an email.
Research & Development
THE COROWA YEAR 30 PROJECT

Last edited by Jan Thompson; 12-10-08 at 14:10.