View Single Post
Old 20-07-12, 23:18

Default Even more filter information

Since yesterday I have done even more digging in cross references in an effort to confuse myself. The results are summarized in the attached table (pdf format).
Of the filters in the table, I have been able to find the Baldwin, Wix, NAPA and Fram for sale online so they are probably current production but I don't know about the others. Fleetguard states their FF132 is discontinued.
Based on photos found online, Baldwin and Hastings look very much the same. As a group, Wix, NAPA and Luberfiner L8305F all look very much the same.
Several posts on G503 say the NAPA 3042 filter works in the MB/GPW filter housing that I am quite sure is the same as the CMP housing. If the NAPA works, it would seem that those that cross to it should also fit.
If the AC GF133, the Baldwin PF860 and the NAPA3042 fit the housing properly almost all in the table should (except that the only refence to GM 854435 I could find other than the one quoted yesteday is for bolts???) since they all seem to cross reference to each other.
The Photos are of Baldwin, Fram and Wix.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Filter Elements for CMP housing.pdf (65.8 KB, 13 views)