View Single Post
Old 26-07-17, 05:32

Default Take a good Deuce in the morning

After a bunch of pleading, begging and offers of pointless promises, I gave up and let her get in the deuce for pictures........and it got us thinking.

Canadian Military Vehicles Facebook site is holding some amazing historical Deuce pictures. If you're a facebook folk it's easy and you should join that group....... but if you're not a facebooker, you'll miss some wild history. I asked the loop de loop announcer/owner if I could use some of those pics, which is better than just taking them,,,,,and he said yes. He is just one of those guys.

We still haven't examined the M221 or M222, don't have a lot of pictures of that M218 or Canada's M216 vs. the U.S. M215....and the ever elusive CDN tractor, which needs to be found and brought to the G749 farm.

I did get a reply back from GM. They do not have records from any Deuce plant and have no idea how many of what model were produced. They did provide another possible lead for info so that was nice of them.

As a teaser, check out that fleet of Deuces! There is some discussion on Rob's build thread about the "pole setting truck", with 18 being made.......
Attached Thumbnails
jendeuce.jpg   20170722_200625.jpg   H G749 fleet.jpg   Line truck DM.jpg