View Single Post
Old 06-12-07, 21:13
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Thumbs up Re: Sydney Meeting

Quote:
Originally posted by Ian Pullen
Ladies and Gentlemen, in reference to the meeting at Sydney on 25 Nov there were a number of items to come from it that are of interest to any and all entrants for Corowa in 2008.............

...............I am more than happy to answer any questions posted on this forum or sent to me by PM or e-mail.
Outstanding, Ian! May I be the first to offer my warm congratulations to both you and the members of the Interim Committee for picking up the ball and running with it at this crucial time!

As we all know, Corowa '08 is just around the corner; I applaud the excellent work you've done to-date in coordinating the coming event, as complex as it is, and I'm happy to know now that this will continue as we march (clank?!) towards another successful show. I urge all of our membership here to support you as best they can.

You have my full and unqualified confidence in being able to see this through to its rightfully successful conclusion; if there is anything I can do to assist you, you have but to ask -- Maple Leaf Up is behind you all the way!