View Single Post
Old 24-08-12, 03:52
GM Fox I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Moore View Post
Hello Bruce and thanks for the reply. I know its a lot of work but i am confident that i can tackle it. The hardest part, to start with, is obtaining information, dimensions and detailed photos that are good enough for me to scale from if the actual dimensions are not available. I have already collected many photos from the net that show how the body was constructed, although all of these are from past renovations and not original factory pictures they give enough information but of course, lack dimensions. Its going to be interesting.

The back is apparently off of a Austin K9 and has been stripped out and reequipped as living space. I dont know how much it weighs but judging by the weight of the back door, quite a bit and it dosnt appear to be doing the rear springs any good. As i say its going to be interesting, so any help, how ever little, will be appreciated and if anyones got any front seats and bases for sale then let me know.

Jonathan
I have a HUW in the garage so accurate body dimensions and details are available (though it might cost you sourcing out a part or two in the UK in exchange...fair warning!!)

Also a spare sliding roof hatch with a big dent in it. No idea whether it's worth shipping from Canada.