View Single Post
Old 14-05-13, 23:31

Default 3 T-16s in Argentina come up for sale..

Reposting from an email I had today. I have about 20 pics in an email he sent me. If you are game for these, email me and I will forward the email and pics. I am not connected with the seller at all, and just sharing info...

Quote:
Dear Clients ,
we received three Carriers T-16 in excellent condition , not running , but they are complete with their original engines and transmissions , instrument pannels , engine covers (usually missing ) , tracks and boogies in excellent condition , controls , seats etc etc . The three carriers are in similar condition . These vehicles have been inside a warehouse the last 25 years and they still have all the hoses , belts and spark pluggs on place so they would need little mechanical adjustments to run again . All the original parts are present including their spare wheels , radiator , gasoline tanks etc . Just some little parts are missing like the front lights . We are selling them at U$S20000 each . Buying all , the price would be $17000 each . These vehicles are still considered "belic" in Argentina so an Import Permit or "End User Certificate" would be necessary to get the export one . We can do invoices for a lower price to save money from import fees . We are attaching pictures .

Best regards .

Ricardo Birsa
US1 Exports
Alberti 857 (1642) San Isidro
Buenos Aires , Argentina
Attached Thumbnails
Vehiculos 028.jpg   Vehiculos 010.jpg   Vehiculos 021.jpg   Vehiculos 025.jpg  

Last edited by Hanno Spoelstra; 15-05-13 at 22:03. Reason: Formatting