View Single Post
Old 09-04-09, 21:55

Default We need pictures.....

Hi everyone...... nice to all chip in..... not to many 11/12 left with curtains.

Over the Easter weekend I will dig out my NOS curtains and the tubes for the doors and photograph everything in detail... hard to describe everything by words alone.....

for example there is a separete canvas part that snaps on the slanted windshield pillar and a separete piece that fits on the upper part of the cab door opening....... all serving the purpose to better seal out the bad weather.

Bottom line.... they look good but are probably totally ineffective and greatly reduce dvision..... so in a front line situation they would get stored or chucked very quickly. I suspect that at 25 mph enough water would seep around the windscreen and drip on the driver's knees..... only to be matched by water being splashed from below by every lever opening available.

Cab11/12 were not meant to float !!!!!!!

Happy Easter and don't be fooled by the Easter Bunny hidding his eggs..... you would to if you didn't want anyone to know you've been scr***ing around with a chicken.

BooB
Canada