View Single Post
Old 01-04-13, 12:12

Quote:
I guess Spring as arrived !!!!!!
da-dum-dum-tseee

Thanks for your comments on the cooling and rad Bob; will have another good look at it soon. Maybe I will move the rad work till after the engine is done, so I can check both together.

The C8 is really looking quite sad now as stripping has continued under the tent. I have started labelling the wires which will hopefully help with the buildup in the future. Some wiring has been cut, so I do have some sorting to do in due time, but Phil's wiring webpage will probably help a lot here.

I try to store the smaller parts in the garage and the bigger parts in the back of the C8 until the parts are ready for refurb. When the parts are done I install them at the other end of the yard, under the carport, where the chassis and springs are on axle stands.

I basically have the parts ready to re-install the rear axle, but as the setup of the drive shaft on the C8 is somewhat different from other CMP's, I wonder if re-installing the rear axle and shaft is wise considering I am installing the gearbox and engine later on????
The reason I want to re-install the rear axle is that soon I want to move my attention to the brake and new brake lines.

Alex
Attached Thumbnails
Strip-1.jpg   Strip-2.jpg   Strip-3.jpg   Strip-4.jpg