View Single Post
Old 15-06-05, 05:08

Here are some more progress pictures.

I have been really working hard over the last few months getting lots done. Ive picked up almost all of the steel I will need. Actually I have twice as much as I need due to me not writing down the thickness of the angle iron. Who knew it came in varying thicknesses Its since been donated for use on the farm.

The engine is back up and running and it sounds a lot better then it did since last year. Thanks Charlie for timming my distributor. I also managed to sort out my leaky water pump problem. Unfourtunatley those early flat head water pumps are much more expensive then the 37-41 water pumps are.

Ive also got my kahki green #3 paint ordered and I should be painting some stuff by Saturday if all goes to plan. Im getting a 2 part industrial urathene paint from Dura Chemicals in Hamilton. ONce I get it back I'll post up the formula/ ref number as they said they woudl keep it on file.

Ive also started constructing a new engine cover and frame. Its half completed beside the drill press. Thanks Charlie for lending it out to me.

Anyway enjoy the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
overview01.jpg  
C15A-Wire3, 1944
Willys MB, 1942
10cwt Canadian trailer