Thread: MLU on facebook
View Single Post
Old 09-07-11, 20:05
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Intellectual Property infringement..

Although we have no copy right on MLU it is our intellectual property as we all have created it..by posting here on the forum and by Jif having created the platform which is now continued by Sean..Hanno..and David and Keith and all the other moderators so we can ask that this page be removed from Facebook..Someone more familiar with the inner workings would have to ask..or we as individuals could ask..here is the instructions..

Quote:
How to report claims of intellectual property infringement

Facebook is committed to protecting the intellectual property of third parties. On this page, rights holders will find information regarding how to report copyright and other intellectual property infringements by users posting content on our website and answers to some frequently asked questions regarding our policies.

If you are a user concerned about the removal of your content, you may file a counter-notice. You can do so through the email notification you received or in the warning at the top of your home page.

If you are a user concerned about the security of your account, please visit our Security help page.
How to report claims of copyright infringement by users

To report a copyright infringement by a Facebook user, all you need to do is fill out our automated DMCA form. This form is the fastest way to report a copyright infringement. Although we will review reports in all languages, it will speed our review if you can submit your report in English.

If you prefer, you can also send a DMCA notice to our designated agent (information below).
How to report other claims of intellectual property infringement by users

If you wish to report other claims of intellectual property infringement (i.e. non-copyright) by a Facebook user, all you need to do is fill out our automated IP infringement form. We appreciate your cooperation in providing an English translation of your report, when possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I send the report?
What should I do if a third-party application infringes my rights?
What is the contact information for your DMCA designated agent?
Can I report the infringement of someone else's intellectual property rights?
What should I do if someone is pretending to be me?
Facebook © 2011 · English (UK)
About · Advertising · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Help
Anyway I feel we should have this page removed from Facebook..an insidious creeping pox...a plague of deceit..lies and a catalog for all types of perverts to pray on our children..
Do not link MLU with Face book..If you want to have a Face book page..fine..have it ..If you want to be an MLU member..fine..so be it....BUT DO NOT JOIN FACEBOOK AS MLU>>>YOU DO NOT OWN IT AND YOU ARE STEALING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CREATED BY OTHERS>>

I'll stick with MLU>>