Thread: Heads Up: Denim Tank Suit news
View Single Post
Old 15-12-17, 18:18

I will try to list the positives and negatives from my experience with this suit and SF.
The positives: Like I said, the suit is very well make; very heavy duty. It was at my house (in the Midwest USA, from the UK) in 3 days after ordered. The size 4 fits me well with tee shirt and shorts under it (I’m 6’ 200 lbs). The buckles are all the same and machine made (I have one of Irfans Pixie suits).
The negatives: The sizing with SF was a problem too. According to their size chart, I needed a size 5. When I first tried it on, the sleeves were 6” past the end of my fingers. Likewise the legs were 6” too long. The actual waist measurement was 62”. SF didn’t want to take responsibility for the error, sending me a picture of someone they said was my same size wearing a size 5. They said he looked fine ( even though his shoulder seam was half way between his shoulder and elbow. After many emails and phone calls, I didn’t hear from them again, and had to have my credit card company reverse payment. I’m still out the $80 it cost to send it back. The suit was 80 GBP and about 60 GBP shipping to the US. My son ordered me the size 4. As I said, I don’t know much about the accuracy. Someone with more knowledge on the subject can critique that.

Last edited by Jesse Browning; 15-12-17 at 18:47. Reason: Grammar