View Single Post
Old 05-09-17, 21:09

Hi all, things are slowly moving forward with the truck in preparation for collection, on one of the trips to the truck I removed the 2 data plates from the drivers side a post, the larger plate shows the serial number the same as the plate above the windscreen, the other small plate has the following numbers 4292-33326 does anyone know what these numbers relate to? This small plate is plain metal has no other details other than the numbers.
On the list of 'needs' are the 10.50x16 tyres I have had a look on the web for options, the only company I have found is 'Mittas' does anyone have any other suggestions ? There are agricultural implement tyres available but the speed rating is only 40kph (although the weight rating is approx 3.5ton per tyre)
Another thing I have been hunting online for is a picture of these trucks in service with the British, there seem to be plenty of Chevrolet's and Fords but no Dodges other than a few of the 'tipper' variant, has anyone else come across any other pictures?
Kevin
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg