Thread: Heads Up: 10.50-16 directional tyres
View Single Post
Old 02-02-07, 21:08

Default Positive feedback.....

Thanks for taking the time to get us up to date information.

It sounds like we have time to get ourselves organized and take advantage of the largest bulk order we can process.

Toronto maybe a better international central point for taking delivery and I for one would gladly volunteer to do a pick up for the Ottawa Rotters even if I have to use a trailer.

We will need to get information on the importation of tires and the applicable custom/taxes fees. Can Clive advise us on such matters????

Each of us can make personal arrangements for direct payment to Wade......as a business the use of credit cards greatly simplifies the transaction and gives you a good record.

NOTE....... Geoff..... would it be proper to start a new thread specifically for commitments to buy and up date on availability, delivery dates, etc......

I believe Grant has already indicated his intent..... and I for one is greatly interested in a full set of five......

I will volunteer to hold tires for gusy in the East coast BUT if I deliver I am not coming back with an empty trailer i.e CMP recovery....hihihi

I wonder if we could get even more cooperation from Wade if we put our money where our CMP mouth is and offer a deposit....approx. 10%.... even $100...... to show we are serious and also to keep our own commitments....

I don't think we would be gambling much with WADE he has a good reputation.... he** I have risked more on some EBay transactions.

Let's line up at the trough and be counted......

Bob C.
Canada