Thread: Heads Up: Denim Tank Suit news
View Single Post
Old 05-07-18, 00:40

Default Denim AFV Crewsuits - Sizes

Hi Folks,

I received a batch of 20 suits from Irfan a couple of weeks ago and finally had time to check through them.

The intent is to pre-stage some common sizes here in the US so it woudl be cheaper on the postage for folks ordering from the US and Canada.

Cost is US $150 plus $15 Postage (If it is more, I will let you know)

The attachment shows photos of me in t-shirt and jeans (baseline) and then with a Large and an extra Large on.

Also provided is my measurements taken by a professional tailor. You can judge for your self how it fits me, and your own size.

You should know that irfan is selling to Jerry Lee's What Price Glory store and he has added a markup. Can't complain... he is a business... But if you order from Iran and I send it to you, you will get it cheaper.

Jerry will swap suits if you have fit issues. So will Irfan and me. If a suit needs to be swapped, then we are both eating the postage costs. - you to send me the bad suit, and me to send you a second suit.

I have 20 suits here - Large, Large Long, XL, XL Long, XXXL, and a single XXXXL.

Payment - send me a Paypal for US $165 and that should cover the postage and materials as well. If it is short significantly, I will contact you to adjust and confirm. That is for the cheapest, slowest method. Extra if you need FedX or overnight. usual stuff....

Paypal is "renactr2@aol.com"

If I am out of your size, we fall back to ordering from Irfan. If these fly off the shelf, then I expect irfan will send me another batch.

Sorry this is all a bit of a dog's breakfast... I am not really in the business as a vedor.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf size comparisons and Me.pdf (312.0 KB, 52 views)