View Single Post
Old 31-12-23, 21:20

Default Case, Spares, Contents List

Well after a number of weeks of working to replicate this list via a modern spreadsheet equivalent, I decided it was the end of the year and the idea should also end accordingly.

There were just too many variables to sort out and the last straw was realizing that I needed to start the project with a height to width ratio for the spreadsheet replacement that was proportionally equivalent to the original list. if this was not done, scaling the new version to the correct size was next to impossible.

So I starting playing with the original photo Reg sent me of his Contents List since it could be resized without losing the correct proportions. Over the last 24 hours, I figured out how to erase the background and retain just the list image, I then got the image cleaned up as much as possible and finally was able to adjust the colour of the image to get an acceptble match to the other two lists I have.

After that, a little trial and. error with the printer and I was able to match the original list width and height by using a 42.5% sized version of Reg's photograph.

A little cutout work and trimming and I can start 2024 off on a good footing finally. Next challenge will be sorting out waterslide transfer decals for the Supply Unit and Coils, Aerial Tuning front panels.

David
Attached Thumbnails
Case, Spares, Final Contents List.JPG