View Single Post
Old 14-11-21, 21:00
GM Fox I

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob love View Post
Are you telling me you have a cellphone Bruce?
So if it's confession time, I have two, but both under duress (#1 wife so she can track me, #2 work so work can track me. The wife one out-tracks and controls me better than any GPS microchip app Samsung or googles can think up). Even if I wanted the cell to control my life I'd have problems. The wife tells me I'm not on any internet plan so if I turned the internet portion of my phone on I would get a bill for $5000 a minute. It scares the crap out of me I might turn it on by accident and lose my house.

My work one pushes out friendly icons, things like a covid self assessment I have to share with gawd knows who every morning and a beeping warning if I've been within 5 metres of an active covid infected person. It creeps me out how it knows that other person has covid and my location to within 5 metres every moment of every day.

Honest question...when they ban paper money and the only way to pay for anything is by tapping some magic box with your phone, how exactly will we oldsters survive?