View Single Post
Old 14-09-16, 01:44

Default Signals equipment

Friends,

Now begins the serious (and expensive ) business of furnishing the signals equipment in the box .

In previous pictures we have seen : Chorehorse 12 V 300 Watt generator (2) ;
Rifle, service , No 4 .303 cal ( 4) ; tool box , Chorehorse , Canadian (1) ; Bags, Aerial Gear , Canadian with content (2) ; Antennae 20' & 34 ' ( 1 each ) ; Charging Control panel, Canadian , C-5 (1) ;

In this picture we see : Case, spare valves No 19 set ( 1) ; Case spare fuses and parts No 19 set also containing morse key (1) ;
Field phone , Canadian (2) ; Remote control set , radio, canadian (2) ;
Set radio No 19 working and operational , complete with control boxes and battery cables ; Notice the watch ( original issue ) .
Satchel , signals containing headsets (3) ; Sections of 4' antennae for No 19 set with carrying cases ( 3 ) . Case, map , vehicular (1)

Tomorrow i will take a picture of my storage box containing the different antennae bases for the ''A ''and ''B'' sets that go on top of the radio box .

Not in the picture but ready to load : 1 KM roll of field phone wire with carrier ; ground spike, antennae ( 2) ; various frequency horizontal antennae wires complete kit ; various 2 & 5 Gal Jerrycans for POL for the Chorehorses and truck ; grounding rod;

Q : What am i missing ? Is there a master list somewhere ?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Wireless truck content.jpg  
94 LSVW

Last edited by Robert Bergeron; 14-09-16 at 03:28.