View Single Post
Old 19-11-16, 02:39
carrier mech

Alright Bruce, you just wait. Mock my artistic prowess now, but just wait until the parade. Someone will youtube the vehicle on the move, with all lighting ablaze, the snow santa fully up, the mascot waving, and kids on the sides of the parades smiling. That is if the psychedelic wheel covers don't overcome them. I even made an extra wheel cover for the spare roadwheel, which is now in place.

Aside from the 600W inverter/booster pack, I have coupled it with 4 of the large square military batteries to power the lights and the stereo system. I am off to town now to buy a couple more short extension cords, more of the red/white safety tape, and a Christmas CD.

When I hooked up the stereo system today, I was pleasantly surprised that it did not nearly draw the wattage that I was afraid it would. Unfortunately the only CD I had was my Johnny Cash in the console of the truck. This was the very same Johnny Cash CD I was listening to when the evil VIA train tried to take me out. I was, after all, on the tracks first....he hit me!! Funny thing was the first couple songs were fine, but around the end of the 3rd song, the CD goes to heck, skipping and repeating itself as if something traumatic had happened.