View Single Post
Old 09-01-17, 14:53
Mr. HUP

Default 2017 at the Hammond Barn

Now that I've dusted off my brain, it's time to catch up on MLU! Welcome to 2017! I attribute this late posting to the New Year's Challenge - our first posting in the New Year. I am sure that the news about Phil Waterman's ailments also distracted us. We all hope you are recovering with all speed, Phil.

As mentioned in another thread, Bob and I had a New Year's Day ride in the large field. Dashing through the snow with our "classic" military trucks was fun and invigorating. We definitely want to take more excursions with our trucks in all weather conditions.

The aim this year is to have at least three CMPs on the road for a series of convoys in and around Hammond and in the region. We will keep you posted on our progress - which for some reason draws interest on this forum...

So, on behalf of Bob Carriere (our fearless leader), Grant Bowker (our walking encyclopedia) and yours truly, Rob Clarke (the boy wonder), Happy New Year and safe driving to all of our followers.