View Single Post
Old 16-07-21, 12:08
Junior Password Gnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petr Brezina View Post
Hi Chris,
yes thats correct, AOP doesnt have folding seats so this supporting bracket is a must here. On UC wireless set carrier is supposed to lay on the lowered folding seat.
What surprised me is that mounting bar on the drawing is definitely not the same as on my carrier and also shape of the WS carrier looks odd. I would say its not No.21/22/23/25 - any of these. Perhaps again something special? What do you think?
I think the drawing is only supposed to refer to the support bracket (the set carrier is a "this is a quick sketch of what goes on top but I don't have the details and you don't need them yet" - indicated by the broken ". _ . _ ." line used for that part of the drawing).

I suspect it's a permanently-fitted Carrier No.21 as the AOP Carrier is a single purpose vehicle and there's no reason to have the set removable for use as a ground station.

Best regards,
Chris. (Still not convinced about the single mounting bolt and "rest it on the seat pan" idea for your carrier. It seems a bit insecure to me - especially for cross-country use.)