Thread: Guess What?
View Single Post
Old 30-01-06, 05:23
Vets Dottir

Default Re: That place

Quote:
Originally posted by Art Johnson
Hi Karmen sorry we were not able to make it this weekend but the kids came over and my daughter in law and I spent a good bit of time down in the laundry trying to find some of Catherines missing clothes.
All the best to you in your return to the West and who knows we may get together for that dinner yet.

Cheers

Art J.
I hope you folks found some of Catherine's missing clothes

I've been really busy but should have all my packing done tonight, and taping/labelling done tomorrow ... and I'll surely be suffering too much to tackle much more than popping pills for pain tomorrow and taping boxes shut ... they're being picked up Tuesday.

But ..... Tuesday evening and all Wenesday day and evening we'll be free ... though Geoff will be working and not home til 5:00 p.m. or so probably ... and I have to leave for the airport at about 5 a.m. Thursday morning. If you want to and are able to squeeze in an hour or so at that "place" Tues. or Wed. evening ... just say the word ... and Geoff and I will be sure to get together with you. If not possible ... well ... we'll hope for a future opportunity to sip some Drambuie or something, with you. Give us a call anytime day, when I'll be home, or eveing, if you'd like to arrange something

Karmen