View Single Post
Old 04-01-17, 03:29

Default I have my doubts.....

,,,,when I got stuck I tried forward and backwards trying to rock it free.....so Chevron were coming and going and made only things worst by sinking deeper.

I believe that a narrow tire such as the 9x16 michelin with the NATO block pattern would be slightly better...... but chains are the way to go if things really get bad........ my 7000 pounds Massey tractor would be useless with out the chains on the rear wheels.

...... for the interested....... everything is coated with ice today......freezing rain.... getting power outages every hour or so for a few minutes...... typing this in between power blips..... not a day for even a CMP to venture outside.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex van de Wetering View Post
Thanks for sharing these pics guys! The C15A....awesome. A pity the HUP was being stubborn and didn't want to perform in these kind of conditions, but it's good to see the M37 was there to complete the show.

Bob, do you think swapping over the wheels and reversing the chevron would make any difference? No more Mythbusters on TV, so I guess you have to try.....

Alex
Canada