View Single Post
Old 06-06-05, 04:25
Derek Heuring

Default Re: for sale or swap stuff

Quote:
Originally posted by 42mb
Hi Derek,

The H.A.C.S. shows are as follows...June 19th,July 17th,Sept. 18th,Oct.16th and Nov.20th

The "Prop Top Engineer" in fact came from my father. He was R.C.E. from 1944-1971 and demolitions was his thing for most of his service. He retired a Lt.Col.

Ian did get a good laugh!!!! Pass on your email address and I'll send you a few pictures of my Jeep...It's changed alot since you last saw it.

It's cold (low 60's) and guess what...IT'S RAINING!!!

Hope to see you again soon eh!!

Steve Granger

My email address is: see my profile, if you ever get down here in the Grand Republic of Texas, call me at:

Home (940) 321-0780
Mobile: (940) 368-3467

Corinth is a bedroom community of Dallas and Fort Worth. It's only 30 minute drive to either downtown. Look me up if you're ever in the neighbourhood. That July H.A.C.S. show sounds doable....I've been running a crew of electricians working on the new terminal at DFW airport. Been there for over 2 1/2 years, but we're almost done, so I'm hoping to get some time off soon. Recently picked up a C30 CMP from a guy in Chicago. I'm trying to identify it as its missing it's box, but it's looking more and more like a gun tractor or LAAT. Hopefully somebody at MLU will be able to ID it. Take care and stay in touch!

MODERATOR'S NOTE: In order to prevent spammers' spiders from harvesting your email address, refrain from posting it on an open forum. Anyone can email you through the forum by clicking on your profile and clicking the email link, which is totally transparent to the outside world. Accordingly, I've erased your published address for security purposes.