View Single Post
Old 24-03-17, 09:49
Tony Baker

Does anybody out there know someone that may travelling from western Victoria to/through South East Queensland, and have room to carry some 25 pounder parts? Parts will fit on a standard pallet, and would need a forklift to load. Three strong men from the circus may lift them up, but I wouldn't fancy trying. There is forklit available at loading point, and I can meet the shipper anywhere from Gold Coast to Hervey Bay, if that helps. Timing of travel is not critical, and I'm happy to wait a few weeks or so, if required.

I'm looking into transport companies for the move, but I have reasonably modest finances, so that could be beyond my means. If I cannot sort any other way, I'll have to take a jaunt down there with my trailer! It's only a 3600km round trip, after all. I'm hoping I don't have to do that though. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

On a different note, we have just receive word that our Son will be in the ANZAC Day Parade in Brisbane. We booked accomodation in Brisbane CBD, just across from ANZAC Square, a few weeks ago, hoping he would be participating. We're very glad we did, now.