View Single Post
Old 16-03-09, 00:45
"Sid and Errol's Dad"

Smile Some random Photos

G'Day All
We got home to Sunny Ganmain yesterday afternoon, absolutely buggered!
You can tell the Kids had a great time, they were as cranky & ratty as buggery last night & slept right through to about 7.30 this morning.
The old 1964 International did the job well, and used only 100 litres of diesel in total for the trip of around 440km.
I arrived on the Wednesday afternoon along with work mate Lee who until a few weeks ago knew very little about Blitz Trucks.
The little F15 drew a lot of attention (rightly so!) while parked at the camp site and on its many tours of the caravan park leading up to the parade. By Thursday afternoon We had shaken many hands and Lee became an authority on all things F15!
Ganmain Tony (and Cleveland) turned up on Thursday & my Boys arrived very early Saturday Morning with mate Glenn who left Wagga Wagga at 4.15am to make the parade.
After some headaches regarding the F15's road permit (it seems rules not only vary from state-to-state, but town-to-town) a permit was acquired and drove 2nd in line of the Blitz's to the Hedges' #11 cab Chev.
Saturday night was well rounded off with a feast fit for a king!
If anyone has a photo of my truck in the parade I would appreciate a copy.
It was great to catch up once again, and I am sorry that there were many, many people I did not get the opportunity to meet. But there is always next year!
Name:  Camp site.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  95.1 KBName:  Feast.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  60.5 KBName:  Kids crashed.JPG
Views: 86
Size:  63.3 KBName:  On the Road.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  66.7 KBName:  Parade.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  49.0 KB
F15 #12