To see some differences between the US and the Canadian Dodges,
visit my site Wheels of Victory.
go to http://www.wheelsofvictory.com/index8.html

Regards.
Ron Perry
ron@perry.nl
Ron...
Nice site..
I went through the differences between the Canadian and American Dodges and you did a great job..You may want to add that the Canadian Dodge 3/4 APT stood for 3/4 Ton air Portable as it was smaller and narrower and was designed to fit in the Horsa gliders and was made that way to go in the gliders..hence"Air portable"..and had a 98" wheel base..
And you are right..they were designed to be wade proof as the maintenance manual states.

The Maintenance and parts manuals are available from Grant Bowker on MLU forum by PM..
Quote:
#48: 150 pages
WM 4143
CHRYSLER CORPORATION OF CANADA LTD. DODGE TRUCK Parts List for British Army Symbol D 3/4 APT 3/4 Ton 4x4 - 98 W.B. Supply Mech. 6423, April '45. Illustrated.

#50: 220 pages
3/4 APT-D1
CHRYSLER CORPORATION OF CANADA LTD. MAINTENANCE MANUAL DODGE TRUCKS 3/4 TON,4x4 (Canadian) Air-portable Wade Proofed. (Dec.'45). Illustrated
This manual includes MM-TPL/1 Tropical Maintenance Supplement - A survey of Potential Problems and Their Prevention in the Field. - In this section are included:
i) the whys and wherefores of potential troubles related to operations in the tropics.br ii) generally recommended preventative maintenance practices.
iii) approved protective materials and their general applications.
N.B. - section i) also includes what to do if your vehicle is attacked by termites.