View Single Post
Old 19-10-21, 07:36

Default working from home

My initial goal when I got it home was to get into presentable shape for any upcoming drives or events. First thing was to install the tool boxes, POW racks and fill the spare tire carrier. The tool boxes and POW carriers went on as the holes were all exactly the same from my previous box that was copied from the original unit i had before. Interesting to note that all the other references to the jerry can holders and the book drive to victory had the jerry can holders not the POW carriers. The old one I had had both of the crushed POW tin holders still attached and nothing lined up with the jerry can mudflap combinatiuons I had. Interesting difference. Next was the spare tire. I run the 1050 X 16 chevrons and there is no way they fit so looking at a couple of wheels I had I had a decent looking 1941 dated run flat that has been sitting there for 20 years, still had 20 PSI so filled it to 30, cleaned and painted it and with the help of two friends lifted it into place. Close to home it might get me off the road to a safe spot in a crunch.
Then I took lots of pictures trying to document everything and going over this thread and saving tons of pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3112.jpg   IMG_3113.jpg   IMG_3116.jpg   IMG_3123.jpg   IMG_3124.jpg