View Single Post
Old 19-10-21, 17:52

Default up to date

WARNING: Update one year later! The bedliner did not adhear to the aluminum and peeled within a year and the maple plywood delaminated badly as well. When I get it back into my workspace I'll strip it all down again and post the results advice I get when i can. WARNING. don't do this because you followed this thread to here......//////a couple of pics of the paint on the roof, showing how i used the bed liner to overlap all the roof fixtures so sealing against the elements and we have elements to seal it from. It was nice if only sitting on the table to have a radio in the truck, feels like a milestone. Hooked up a battery to the lights and fan and the original fan hums away which was an absolute bonus. This rig was a gem and I'm still stoked to have obtained it.
Friends, new and old stop by for visits and give me a chance to exercise my vocal cords and just about anybody is welcome to come on over and brag and swap lies and tall tales.
This is pretty well where I'm at mid October and I have notes pictures and drawings for the next pieces and all of it comes from this forum. I'm not the first to do this but I don't think many people get into projects like this with as much detailed information and references as found on this forum.
Told myself for sometime to sit down and figure out posting pictures but I apologize for all the sideways pictures. I didn't want to muck things up by trying to figure it out, I was on a roll. Momentum management, it's a mantra of mine around these MVs. I'll keep you all posted.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3683.jpg   IMG_3698.jpg   IMG_3707.jpg   IMG_3237.JPEG   IMG_3708.jpg  

Last edited by Harry Moon; 20-07-22 at 19:11.