Thread: Paint...
View Single Post
Old 16-09-05, 16:49

Default Heard the oily trick....

Stewart,

Yep, one of my buddies usually wipes his M38 down with oil to clean it, and he loves the result he gets, and has been doing it for years. Definatly gives it a SLIGHT sheen (nothing too major) but makes his jeep look great, and I think would work well for the T-16.

Which tail light do you need? I've got a few spares, so can always give one to "The Kid" to pass along to you the next time I see Jordan. I've got a few spare 6 v and 12 v tail light bulbs sitting around, they're for the jeep tail lights, but I think they are the same, yes/no? you're welcome to one of them if you want it. Again, you'll have to put up with Jordan, but you deal with it fairly well

As far as WA goes, I've never had any problems ordering from Markus, aside from him never having what I need, but every time I order I usually recieve the items in 3-4 days. I wouldn't trust Markus to rebuild/fix anything for me, but I'd trust him to ship parts. Mind you, I ALWAYS call, never e-mail as he never gets back to you...even by phone it can take a while

Tim