View Single Post
Old 29-05-19, 18:21

Default Scrap LSVW/MLVW/HLVW GCSurplus

I am building the first wave of Scrap MLVW/HLVW from Petawawa.

We are still having issues with been able to post our vehicles on GCSurplus but I have 3x10 LSVW 2x 10 MLVW and 1x 10 HLVW for Scrap ready to go for auction.

These vehicles were mostly scheduled to be destroyed by CORCAN or they are fire casualties or completely rotten or have been cannibalized to the point were they are not the best for good auction.

We are looking to make a lot of room in our compounds and this is how we do it. I know for the collectors out there buying 10 vehicles is not the best option and the wreckers end up buying them.

I do have MLVW in running conditions and I do not know when they will be available to sale yet but soon and HLVW is unknown since most of them in my bigger compound have their transmission removed and I have to be authorized to sell both as good auction for purpose of driving on the road. For some reason I heard someone out there does not want MLVW on the road but those are rumours I personally drive my MLVW everyday in the yard and love it.

Keep an eye on GCSurplus for the sales if you are interested. Good LSVW show up as Western in the search and all the scrap military vehicle show up as Scrap.

I hope the updates is useful for future interested buyers. We are going to sell trailers at some points too but we are no focusing on them at the moment.

We are not selling any parts for them as it is very time consuming and would make our job a lot more complicated but I could look up into stock MLVW parts and LSVW parts and see what they are doing with them and maybe they can auction them on GCSurplus also for those looking for specific items.

This is not a guarantee and I have no way to know if it would be possible until I have supply Tech in my section to track all the traffic.

I am open to all suggestions to help out with the divestment team as we move forward with divesting the green fleet HLVW, G-Wagon, etc.