View Single Post
Old 14-09-18, 03:34
GM Fox I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew P View Post
Thanks all! Once again the combination of humor and helpfulness that defines your nation shines through! To answer a few questions:

Vehicle wise my interest lay in the myriad welfare vehicles used by philanthropic organizations to support the forces. I like malt vinegar on fries. Not sure where it originated from, but it's something I've done for a long time and some of our eateries have vinegar out for fries. I travel internationally a lot, but don't drive overseas so although I still stumble I'm ahead of many Americans when it comes to using metric. Actually haven't made it to a Tim Horton's yet. I'm all the way down by Washington DC and there aren't any this far south. Some in New England but none close to any routes I've been on.

Matt

Well, at least you come to Canada forewarned and forearmed. Once you've spent the better part of a half hour in a Timmies lineup for a double-double you'll get the hang of the place. Just FYI, 'snow' is that white stuff that makes you skid off into the ditch.