View Single Post
Old 22-08-20, 22:20
MLU Administrator

Hello Chris, good to see you were able to move it onto your own premises and get it under cover.

If you need Chassis, Cab, Windscreen, Wings and make a body, you may want to consider to find another CMP truck for sale and use this one as a source or spares?

Best to post a new wanted ad in the For Sale & Wanted section: http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
So, over a year has passed since my last post....

It's been a busy year for me on the personal front hence no progress has been made however things are more settled now so I have moved the CMP home and into the back garden.

The back body and cab are beyond saving and the chassis is going to need some fairly big rust repair so before I delve in any deeper I'd appreciate if the UK members could let me know if any of the following is available:

1 - Chassis
2 - Cab
3 - Windscreen
4 - Wings

If this turns out to be a feasible project I'm planning on putting a military box body on the back and turn it into a camper for myself and my two daughters.

Admins, if I should have posted this in the wanted section then please do move it, I wasn't sure.