View Single Post
Old 14-01-19, 17:40

Thanks for the post's of the photo's, I found some of them during in my research the past year.

The photo's in your first post:
  • The first one is at Grave brigde and the Bedford belongs to 930th General Transport Company RASC.
  • Second is in Utrecht at the Biltstraat, one of the Dodge D60L which where driven by the Dutch.
  • Third photo is at the Van Asch van Wijcks Brigde, I think this truck is on his to the Korenschoof Factory on the Kaatstraat, which was one of the depot's in Utrecht.
  • Fourth photo is at the foodmarket in Utrecht, which was the largest depot there. This was located at Heycopplein.
  • Fifth photois the Biltstraat again around the crossing with the Kruisstraat.

The photo's in your second post are taken in Wageningen in the Hoogstraat.

The photo's in your third post;
  • First one is at Nude Depot, second and third are in the Hoogstraat again.
  • The last two I can't place them.

On your last post:
  • Photo on the left is at Enka Factory in Ede, the truck belongs to the 438th RASC Company part of 49th West Riding Division (Polar Bear Division). At the Enka Factory was advanced food depot from where the depot in the Nude in 'No Man's Land' was supplied.
  • Photo on the right is in Utrecht, I think it's before the liberation in some of the Dutch newspapers from that period these kinds of scenes are decribed.

Most of all thanks for research!

Last edited by Bram G.; 14-01-19 at 18:03.